Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 62: Toronto


Spent today on one of my patented Death Marches around Toronto. Started at the CN Tower, which is enormous, but not at all pretty. Walked up to Queen St (again!) and past lots of important buildings that I've already forgotten to the Eaton Centre, which is a very pretty mall, with cool flying-geese art, but still just a mall. Popped into The World's Biggest Bookstore (it's really called that, though I don't believe it). Strolled through the University of Ontario, along Bloor St, and finally back down to Kensington where I met Kevin for coffee. We had another walk around Kensington and then through Chinatown before parting ways. Walked to the financial district, found some statues of cows and not much else, then met Kate for the subway ride home. The google-pedometer thing says I walked 13km today. I shudder to think of how far I've walked on the whole trip.

No comments: